Farm Aid Webcast with Willie Nelson, Widespread Panic and Dave Matthews
Widespread Panic 9-18-2005 at Farm Aid: Love Tractor, Surprise Valley > Blue Indian, Expiration Day (a song by Vic Chesnutt), None Of Us Are Free* (look for the setlist on EC.com) Scroll down for video links. Check (and register for) Bootcity to download the whole Panic set in audio/FLAC format here using free bit torrent p2p software.
Widespread Panic – None Of Us Are Free with special guest Dave Matthews VIDEO FILE (EDIT: The video is now hosted on WidespreadPanic.com wsp2005-09-18withDaveMatthews3.wmv) If you enjoy that song video, also check out this Flash Video for Solomon Burke’s earlier version of “None Of Us Are Free”!
Other great sets at Farm Aid 2005 included Susan Tedeschi, Emmylou Harris, Los Lonely Boys with Willie Nelson, Wilco, Neil Young… and a highlight closing set by Willie Nelson Family and Friends including a 4-song encore featuring John Bell from WSP singing beside Willie on “Good Hearted Woman” by Waylon Jennings!
CLICK “READ ON” for additional photos and links from Farm Aid 2005 webcast
EDITED POST as this 14-hour concert webcast went on: See also Farm Aid webcast website.
Farm Aid 2005 razorback red Hog tshirt featuring Neil Young, Willie Nelson, Widespread Panic
Farm Aid 2005 Webcast
TOMORROW!! I hope this works, Honest Tune will be tuning in. Here are the comments from the Farm Aid website:
- * Sept. 18, 2005, doors open at noon
- * Online web cast will be available from on this page at 10:30 CDT. The web cast will require Windows Media Player version 9.0 or higher.
- * XM radio coverage will begin at 11 a.m. CDT on air on X County (XM Channel 12) and XM Live (XM Channel 200). It will feature artist interviews and complete live performances from the Farm Aid stage.
- * Order the artists will play in is not available at this time. [Widespread Panic will probably play early in the day, possibly at 4:30 PM --Ed.]
- * A few tickets are still available
Willie Nelson Family and Friends with J.B. from Widespread Panic on a 4-song encore of Farm Aid, including Will The Circle Be Unbroken, On The Road Again, Good Hearted Woman for and by Waylon Jennings (you could really hear JB on this one), and I Saw The Light! Great concert finish.